Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Passion for Fashion (EOC !)

My name is Ninfa Daisy Chavez. I've never really liked my name until recently but now i love it. Its unique in its own way just like me. I am a FRM (Fashion & Retail Management) Major at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I am very passionate about my career and i am thirsty for success. Right now i currently have a job at Burlington Coat Factory. Overall its a great job. I get to experience first hand all that involves retail. I have been working there for about a year now and i have to go up in the company and branch out from there.
Fashion has been a huge part of my life since i can remember. Fashion is an Art and that is the way i see it.  One day i will owe my own line of boutiques and if i ever get better at drawing i might design :) I haven't figured out a name for my store yet so any ideas are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment